We are proud to invite your organisation to participate as a sponsor and/or exhibitor in the 2024 Australian Law Librarians’ Association National Conference(the Conference).
ALLA is a national not-for-profit association with over 300 members, including 28 life members in all states and territories. The Association represents librarians and information professionals working in courts, universities, government departments, law firms and professional associations.
The Conference is the key education and networking opportunity for law librarians to discuss issues and innovations in the legal information sector. We anticipate approximately 175 delegates and over 20 speakers from across Australia and overseas will be in attendance.
Conference delegates include Association members and other legal and business library and information professionals. Participation is expected from a range of organisations including private law firms, government departments, universities, courts and commercial organisations. Attendees are drawn from all stages of their careers, an opportunity for them and you to communicate at an exciting event, aimed to invigorate and challenge the decision makers and strategists of today and tomorrow.
The Conference is widely promoted, nationally and internationally, attracting a range of quality speakers and presentations. We aim to use this biennial opportunity to gather and renew our efforts & energy to become stronger as professionals and as an industry, with an engaging program to build partnerships and advocate for our profession.
The content of the Conference will provide benefit for:
• Library Managers
• Knowledge Managers
• Library Technicians
• Library Assistants
• Knowledge Consultants
• Chief Information Officers
• Information Professionals
• Information Systems Professionals
The Conference is also promoted to fellow peak organisations such as the Australian Library and Information Association (ALIA), the International Association of Law Libraries, the British & Irish Association of Law Librarians, the American Association of Law Libraries, the Canadian Association of Law Libraries, Law Societies and Barristers’ Associations.
Participation in the Conference offers the following benefits for your organisation:
• An opportunity to promote and raise your profile with information professionals.
• A significant opportunity to meet with decision making buyers at a national level in one place.
• Access to varied networking opportunities with key decision makers.
• Exposure to a target audience in an environment conducive to information exchange that will promote mutually beneficial business outcomes.
• A forum to demonstrate your products and services and share details about your organisation.
THANK YOU TO OUR CURRENT SPONSORS
Cambridge University Press
Timebase Pty Ltd