REGISTRATION IS NOW AVAILABLE!
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR THE CONFERENCE
The Organising Committee is pleased to offer flexible payment options for the 2021 ALLA Conference.
50% of the registration fee will be due 30 days from your registration booking, with the balance due on 7 September 2021. The balance will be due on 31 August 2021.
The registration fee structure and inclusions for the conference are as follows:
|Budgeted Income (GST Inclusive)||Earlybird Registration
(register and pay before 16 July 2021)
(register and pay from 16 July 2021)
|Member / Affiliate Member Registration||$ 800.00||$ 850.00|
|Speaker Member / Affiliate Member Registration||$ 650.00||$ 690.00|
|Workshop Presenter Member / Affiliate Member Registration||$ 400.00||$ 425.00|
|Non Member Registration||$1,080.00||$1,140.00|
|Speaker Non Member Registration||$ 874.00||$ 922.00|
|Workshop Presenter Non Member Registration||$ 540.00||$ 570.00|
|Day Member / Affiliate Member Registration||$ 480.00|
|Day Speaker Member / Affiliate Member Registration||$ 390.00|
|Day Workshop Presenter Member / Affiliate Member Registration||$ 240.00|
|Day Non Member Registration||$ 648.00|
|Day Speaker Non Member Registration||$ 525.00|
|Day Workshop Presenter Non Member Registration||$ 324.00|
All amounts are in Australian dollars and include GST, unless indicated otherwise.
Members of ALLA and affiliate organisations (AALL, ALIA, BIALL, CALL, IALL, NZLLA) are entitled to receive a discounted conference registration.
Confirmed speakers and workshop presenters are entitled to receive a discounted conference registration.
Full registrations include:
• Attendance to nominated library tour (limited places available)
• Entry to all conference sessions
• Access to the exhibition hall
• Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea when applicable for the duration of the conference
• Conference name badge and satchel
• One (1) ticket to the Welcome Reception
• One (1) ticket to the Conference Dinner
• One (1) ticket to the Closing Drinks
Day registrations include:
• Entry to all conference sessions on the nominated day of attendance
• Access to the exhibition hall on the nominated day of attendance
• Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea when applicable on the nominated day of attendance
• Conference name badge
NB: Social function tickets are not included in day registrations but can be purchased for additional cost.
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY
Registration cancellations must be sent in writing by mail or email to Premier Event Concepts. These changes will not be accepted over the phone. Registration cancellations received up to 30 days prior to the conference will receive a full refund, less a $100.00 handling fee. Registration cancellations received less than 30 days and up to seven days prior to the conference will receive a 50% refund. No refunds will be given for registration cancellations received within 7 days of the conference; however a substitute delegate may be nominated.