We are proud to invite your organisation to participate as a sponsor and/or exhibitor in the 2018 Australian Law Librarians’ Association National Conference (the Conference).
DOWNLOAD THE SPONSORSHIP PROPOSAL HERE: ALLA Conference Sponsorship Proposal
A biennial event hosted by ALLA (the Association), the Conference is the major professional and business development event in the Association’s 2018 calendar.
Conference delegates include Association members and other legal and business library and information professionals. Participation is expected from a range of organisations including private law firms, government departments, universities, courts and commercial organisations. Attendees are drawn from all stages of their careers, an opportunity for them and you to communicate at an exciting event, aimed to invigorate and challenge the decision makers and strategists of today and tomorrow.
The Conference is widely promoted, nationally and internationally, attracting a range of quality speakers and presentations. We aim to use this biennial opportunity to gather and renew our efforts & energy to become stronger as professionals and as an industry, with an engaging program to build partnerships and advocate for our profession.
Participation in the Conference offers the following benefits for your organisation:
- An opportunity to promote and raise your profile with information professionals.
- A significant opportunity to meet with decision making buyers at a national level in one place.
- Access to varied networking opportunities with key decision makers.
- Exposure to a target audience in an environment conducive to information exchange that will promote mutually beneficial business outcomes.
- A forum to demonstrate your products and services and share details about your organisation.
Don’t miss the exciting opportunity to showcase your organisation at the 2018 ALLA Conference.
We thank our sponsors below for their support of the 2018 ALLA Conference:
CHARGE BAR STATION